TraderXP is one of the leading binary options brokers in the market. Offering over fifty different assets from markets around the world, this broker assures you a return rate of as much as 75% or even more. Even out of money trades can get up to 10% money back with TraderXP.
The process of trading is simple and easy. You furnish few basic personal information to open your account and use one of the numerous methods to fund your account. Then you can place your trade. If the trade ends up in the money, you can make a high profit. Then you can use one of the many methods to withdraw your money conveniently and within minimum time.
Facts to know about TraderXP Withdraw
Here is some important information regarding TraderXP Withdraw that you should know:
- You can withdraw your profit as soon as you make them or you can let them accumulate to be withdrawn at a later date. You can also reinvest it.
- If you made your initial deposit by using your debit or credit card, you can use the same method to withdraw your funds. TraderXP Withdraw can be done by using cards like Delta, TraderXP Visa, Diners, Maestro, Switch, MasterCard and Visa Electron. There is no charge for TraderXP Withdraw using cards. However, you may have to furnish some additional data.
- E wallets like Moneybookers can also be used for TraderXP Withdraw and deposits. This is convenient if you already have a Moneybookers account. Giropay, Carta Si etc are also available in specific countries. For the Scandinavian countries of Finland and Sweden, Nordea which is powered by TraderXP Moneybookers can be used. In Netherlands, the iDeal system can be used.
- You can also use wire transfers to carry on TraderXP Withdraw. Money is directly transferred to your bank account. However, you will have to pay $25 to TraderXP as transaction charge and your bank may also levy some additional charges.
- Finally, TraderXP Withdraw can also be done by check. In that case, you will have to pay a processing fee of $10 to TraderXP. In addition, you will have to bear the postage charges.
- The time of processing of withdrawal request depends very much on the method of TraderXP Withdraw that you choose. In most cases, the requests are processed within two to five business days. However, wire transfer and check payments are likely to take longer to process.
TraderXP Withdraw is fast, convenient and safe
For many binary options traders, the real difficulty is encountered when you try to withdraw your funds. It is here that TraderXP stands out from among its competitors. The process is swift, easy and completely safe.
You just choose the amount to be withdrawn and the preferred method and submit your request. It will be processed within two to five business days and you can enjoy your profits.